Thursday, February 3, 2011

The New Trads in Trad Home
by Joanie Ballard



I missed a few days of posting due to traveling and buying for the shop.  I will be posting a few cool finds soon.  In the meantime, I had to write about the New Trads!

Digital magazines are getting hotter every year. We all know and love Lonny, also Rue. Now comes Trad Home, (a digital version of the beloved Traditional Home magazine--one of my favorites over the years) which is about to be launched mid-April. All signs that I see are that this will be an a amazing online publication not to be missed.

This new shelter mag is aimed at “the next generation of design lovers,” and will be an updated and more hip view of the world of traditional design, one that is aimed at a younger readership.  For their first issue they have hand-picked 20 emerging designers as "the new traditionals".

See what all the fuss is about, and see lots of images here.

No comments:

Post a Comment