Monday, September 13, 2010

My Love for Le Jacquard Francais Tablecloths

My personal obsession for the last 12 years has been Le Jacquard Francais Tablelcoths.

We have carried these amazing textile creations in my shop since 2002, and each year I am always excited to see what new designs are coming. To say I am "obsessed" is a slight understatement. In 2005, Robert and I visited their mill in Gerardmer, France, and were sweetly hosted by Monsieur LeCroix, the LJF Manager at that time. We stayed in the LJF Suite right on the Lake (drapes, pillows, seat cushions, and curtain were all made with LJF fabric)
Beau Rivage Hotel in Gerardmer, France
It was an unforgettable experience for both Robert and I, and one we will cherish.  For all the fun images, see our R.H. Ballard Facebook page for the album of pictures from our lovely trip: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1438782308#!/album.php?aid=97993&id=108010513801

My obsession started on my honeymoon in Paris, 1998, when I purchased a beautiful tablecloth & napkin set called Ispahan in green (a color no longer available, however they still have this design in their line in a gorgeous color called Brick---rusty-orange). 

I could go on and on about the joys of Le Jacquard Francais, however I thought showing nice images of their exquisite designs would be a better idea!

Go to my shop link to order anything you love: www.rhballard.com

There will be more posts with new images of their Fall 2010 creations, so stay tuned and enjoy!

Art Deco, Agate
Cite Imperial, Jade
Fleurs Gourmandes, Raspberry
Kabuki, Lacquer
Mandarin, Ivory
Marche Chinois, Saffron
Rajasthan, Curry
Terre Australe, Indigo
Terre Australe, Terra Cotta
Villa Toscane, Clay
Villa Toscane, Slate
Villa Toscane, Marble



No comments:

Post a Comment