Friday, December 10, 2010

Merry Christmas from Our Home

I love Christmas, and decorating the tree is always the fun part.

Our tree this year had lovely silver, glass and glittery ornaments that I've collected over the years, each with a memory attached to it.  I am partial to silver ornaments and lots of glass chandelier garland, ones that have a patina or distressed finish, but I also like whimsical ornaments that make me chuckle.

Here are some images from our Christmas tree this year.  May you and your family be blessed with a warm and cherished holiday and a new year filled with health and happiness.
"Ohhh, Tidings of Comfort and Joy...."
Wedding Bell Ornament given to me on my wedding day.
White wire reindeer from ROOST. Love the cool lines.
Gold glitter reindeer flying...
Handmade sequins heart from Anke Drechsel, a favorite fabric designer.
A gold house lit with tree lights, given to me when I was teaching.
Polish glass with silver glitter Pagoda.
French Silver Fish
Love coffee. That's all I can say.
I really like the big fluffy looking silver ornament as it reminds me of a tutu.

 Sally sleeping in the glow of the tree...sshhhh..

No comments:

Post a Comment